In this E-tivity we will learn about Baroque Music!
1. Create a Mind Map answering the following questions:
What are the main instruments used in Baroque music?
What are 4 important composers of Baroque music?
When is the period (Time) of Baroque music and what are its Styles?
- Use the following website to answer the questions: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroque_music
- Use the following website to create your Mind Map: http://www.bubbl.us
In order to use this tool just click under the part that says New users (Start Brainstorming), create your map, print the screen and dent it to my e-mail.
In this E-tivity we will find some musical pieces of the Baroque Period.
1. Think of the previous composers that you learned about in E-tivity One. Select ONE.
2. Type the composer's name in http://www.YouTube.com
3. Share a link of Musical Piece of the composer in the following Shout Box, Write The name of the Composer and the name of the piece.
4. Let's try to build together a list of three different musical piece per Composer.
To review your knowledge about Boroque music.
Play the following game! Try to get to the top! (Use a search engine if you need to).
Click HERE toaccess the website of the game!