In this activity you will be able to identify the main uses of the verb TO GET.
1. Have fun with the following game, try your best score.
2. Write your score in the following ShoutBox, see is you can do better than your classmates!
We will become familiar with the kitchen vocabulary for a future reading.
1. Play the following game:
In this activity you will practice the vocabulary presented in the previos exercise.
1. Look at the following words:
Glass, Spoon, Napkin, Knife, Plate, Bowl, Toaster, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Blender
2. Open this website: http://www.scholastic.com/kids/homework/spelling.htm
3. Write the ords of point one in the boxes of the website.
4. Practice those exercises.